I offer readings in order to bring new understanding and perspective to the topic at hand. By interpreting the archetypes and symbols of tarot as they relate to your question, I aim to help you understand your situation more thoroughly and broaden your awareness of the possibilities available to you. Ultimately, my goal is to help you make your own decisions and answer your own questions.
I cannot predict the future or read minds. My interpretation should not be considered the final answer to any question, but the opposite–a starting point or a solid foundation from which you can confidently seek your own answers and gain your own insights.
Neither I nor the cards have any authority over your decisions. My role as a reader is to shed light on factors that might otherwise be overlooked. This does not make me an expert on anyone else’s situation, and I wholeheartedly encourage you to consider it rationally and do what you believe to be in your own best interest, whether that is in line with my reading or not.
Rules & Boundaries
- Everything that you disclose over the course of a reading will be kept in confidence unless it concerns a life-threatening issue or emergency.
- I am not responsible for any actions, decisions, or events that follow a reading.
- I cannot provide medical, legal, or financial advice. However, if possible, I will provide references to professionals who may be able to help.
- I do not read on behalf of third parties. My readings depend on collaboration and trust between myself and my clients. I cannot and will not try to explain what anyone else is thinking, and I am not comfortable receiving sensitive information about someone who is not present and cannot give consent for that information to be shared.
- I reserve the right to refuse a reading for any reason.
- If I feel that you are becoming too dependent on my services, I may refuse to do a reading. Please do not make me your primary source of advice; as stated above, you are the only expert on your own life.
- I will not read for anyone under the age of 18.